Professional Physical Therapy Services
Our Method of Physical Therapy Includes:
- Touch: Manual therapy or hands-on treatment helps patients improve soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, and range of motion faster than they would be able to with out this intervention.
- Technology: Quality Physical Therapy employs the latest forms of proven technology. We utilize equipment to unload joints or to challenge the body, including the use of Pilates equipment.
- Teaching: An important process to successful treatment containing three objectives.
– We teach patients the cause of their problems. – We teach patients to help in the process of rehabilitation. – We teach patients what they need to do to prevent these problems in the future.
- Connecticut Physical Therapy Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section
- Women’s Health Section